Found on açaí palm trees in South American rainforests, açaí berries are a lot like grapes. The seed takes up about 80% of the berry, but the flesh and skin pack plenty of vitamins and other nutrients in the remaining 20%. It has become popular as a “superfood” in recent years. Alex tried some Açaí ice cream when in Brazil.
9 out of 10.