On the site of the Stone Iron Furnace in Franconia, New Hampshire is the relocated Delage Bridge. The Lenticular-Truss bridge design was patented by William Douglas and hundreds of bridges were built in the late 1800’s. This style of bridge design was a transitional form between wooden and iron/steel bridges. The original location of the bridge was over the Ham Branch on Delage Farm Road. It was moved to this location in 2001.
The stone furnace offers wonderful opportunities for photography across the river.