The Old Mill Restaurant in Westminster was purchased by Ralph and Ruth Foster in 1946. The mill has been operating as a restaurant for 98 years and has been in the same family for the past 73 years. Originally a saw mill the mill has been a business for 258 years.
The mill was converted into a tea-room in 1921. The location is idyllic with a covered pedestrian walking bridge, outdoor seating areas and ducks swimming in the pond.
The menu has a cuisine representative to the setting with some fine dining options as well as some more casual fare.