The Federal style meeting house was built in 1800 and is easily accessible off NH Route 107. Some of the original box pews and its pulpit are inside the structure. Also on site is a 19th century hearse house.
A reconstruction of the 1802 town pound is next to the meeting house. A town pound is where escaped stock would be kept by the town until the owner came to collect them. They would have to pay a fine to get their animals back and a portion of that fine would go to pay the pound keeper.
Direct across the street is the old Fremont Cemetery.