The Eureka Schoolhouse in Springfield was reconstructed in its current location in 1968. It was originally built in 1790 to serve Springfield’s first village.
The site also has the relocated Baltimore Covered Bridge.
The schoolhouse is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday from May to October and has some nice displays and artifacts inside.
There is even a trap door in the floor.