The New Durham Meeting House in New Durham was built in 1770 as the meeting place and house of worship for the settlers of the area. In 1850 the new railroad shifted the town center away from this location. The property was sold to a farmer and the meeting house was used for storage. The heirs returned the building to the town in 1979 and has since been restored.
The site also has a short hiking trail through the woods.
The 1809 town pound is adjacent to the meeting house.