The monument to King Pedro IV is located in the Liberdade Square in Porto, Portugal. The bronze statue on a top of a high column stone was made of 5 tons of bronze by Célestin Anatole Calmels (sculpture) and Joaquim da Costa Lima (architecture). The column features two-sided pedestal stands which depict the delivery of Pedro’s heart to the representatives of Porto and landing at Mindelo where Pedro IV gave the flag to Tomás de Melo Breyner. The statue was fused in Belgium and it depicts Pedro (in a military uniform on horseback) presenting the constitutional charter to Porto. The monument was inaugurated in October 1866. The old town of Porto is an UNESCO World Heritage Site.