Crawford House Historic Marker – Carroll, New Hampshire

Although the marker states the current Crawford House was built in 1859 it in fact no longer exists as it burned down in 1977. The Crawford family history is very intwined with the town of Carroll and they built the first inn in 1829 on this site. The site is now occupied by the AMC Highland Center.

New photo by Wanderlust Family Adventure / Google Photos